POSITION: YOUTH PARTY AND EVENT STAFF
Purpose of Position:
To provide a fun, rewarding, enjoyable, and safe fitness and athletic experience for groups of athletes and non-athletes during parties and events while they learn individual and team fitness, obstacle skills, sportsmanship, teamwork, the rewards of overcoming obstacles, and an overall unforgettable experience.
- Assist in the setup and preparation of the event space in anticipation of the host and guest arrivals.
- Greet party hosts and guests in a positive and upbeat way setting the stage for the fun event they are about to have.
- Assist with the check-in of guests and waiver compliance
- Assist in the warm-up activities associated with the event
- Assist and preside over the party and event, including the group activities and games
- Coach and assist all participants on skill development, safety, fair play, sportsmanship, fun and obstacle completion
- Ensure equal review and attention of all members, regardless the skill or activity level
- Lead by example by representing leadership qualities
- Assist in the serving of food and dessert to party guests, including setup and cleanup
- Adhere to King’s Camps and Fitness policies, rules, and objectives
- Responsible for maintaining care of all KING’S CAMPS AND FITNESS equipment and obstacles and reporting when maintenance is required
- Work to establish and improve team unity and spirit
- Report any injury, scrapes or cuts to the head coach. Call 911 for any severe injury.
- Communicate program information to parents and member
- Check groups in and collect proper paperwork for guest participation
- Be accessible by phone or email
- Desire to work with children
- Desire to work in the fitness industry
- Desire to learn and grow within the role
- Ability to work with others
- Possess organizational skills, patience, maturity, and dependability
- Sound Character, strong morals, values, and personal ethics
- Be available at the times when classes and meetings are held
- Completed King’s Camps and Fitness packet and background check (including fingerprinting)
- Signed coaches job description and coaches contract before beginning of work
- Ability to work weekends and possibly evenings
- Regular attendance at coach's meetings upon notification.
- Communicate program information to parents and members